Design, Mechanisms, Actuators, Soft and Bio-Inspired Robots II
12:00 - 12:30
- Pugi "Mechatronics, an Interdisciplinary Support for Robotics"
- Bianchi and Cinquemani "Biomimetic design of an underwater robot inspired to the cownose ray"
- Pagani et al. "Influence of temperature in robotic joints"
12:30 - 13:10
- Lemerle et al. "Towards Articulated Soft Robots for Bionic Upper Limbs"
- Salvietti et al. "Soft-rigid Grippers to Exploit Environmental and Embedded Constraints in Food Handling"
- Pollayil et al. "SoftFoot-Q: A Novel Adaptive Foot for Quadrupeds"
- Meder et al. "Biohybrid energy convertors made of living plants and soft materials"
Event on digital.makerfaire.eu