- HOME AUTOMATION
- YOUNG MAKERS (< 18)
- FASHION & WEARABLES
- INTERNET OF THINGS
- KIDS & EDUCATION
- OPEN SOURCE
- RECYCLING & UPCYCLING
- ENERGY & SUSTAINABILITY
- MUSIC & SOUND
- ARTISANS & NEW CRAFT
- 3D PRINTING
- FOOD & AGRICULTURE
- WELLNESS & HEALTHCARE
- 3D SCANNING
- CULTURAL HERITAGE
- STEAM PUNK
Droni e sicurezza
Actually teaching in the Charles Lindbergh Academy, practical laboratory for RC model aircraft and drones, meteorology, logistic and navigation.
Training and education:
• June 2016 EASA Aircrew Workshop on “Update of the Theoretical Knowledge, Learning Objectives and Syllabi for the ATPL, MPL, CPL and IRs and Assessing Students’ Progress (RMT.0595)”
• March 2016 ICAO SMS and EASA Management System Requirement (JAA-TO Certificate of accomplishment)
• March 2015 First ICAO Mundial RPAS Symposium (ICAO head quarter Montréal)
• April 2014 JARUS second dissemination workshop at Eurocontrol
• March 2013 Grenoble France. Drone pilot French licence at Delta Drone DNC N° DD-000000020
• March 2013. Investigation search & rescue, and security Drone Pilots Certification. EDPA (European Drone Pilot Association) Rome Italy
• 18-19 February 2010 Training at JAA training organization Hoofdorp Neetherland. Quality Management (Principle and practice in aviation environment.)
• 17 September 2008 Certified by the WestAir Luxembourg company as
o Operation officer.
o Weather analyser.
• August 2007 T.P.V. “Technicien Préparateur de Vol” and Flight Dispatcher at E.S.M.A. Ecole supérieure des métiers aéronautiques, Montpellier, France.
• 2005 C.A.E.A. Certified in aeronautical education ability. IUT technical university institute of Créteil France.
• 2004: Pilot licence
o Licence glider pilot n°02060006004 Chambery France
o Licence ultra-light 3 axes n°02060000305 Grenoble France
• 1997: Technical management for art performances and theatres. Toulouse France
• 1984-1985: C.N.D.C. National centre of contemporary dance (Merce Cunningham). Anger France.
• 2016 To be Published “Remote Pilot Aircraft System (RPAS): just culture, human factors and learnt lessons” Chemical Engineering Transactions Vol. 52, 2016 ISBN 978-ˇ88-ˇ95608-ˇ43-ˇ3; ISSN 2283-ˇ9216
o Olivier Fontaine*(a), Alberto Martinettib, Sofia Michaelides-Mateouc
o (a) Sapritalia, Turin, Italy
o (b) Department of Design, Production and Management (OPM), University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands
o (c) Abu Dhabi University, UAE
• June 2016 Mandated by FIAPR (Federazione Italiana APR) represent Italian RPAS community at UVS International RPAS2016. Brussel Belgium.
• May 2016 Lecture: “RomaDrone” Volare con i SAPR: patentino o licenza? Altrove sarà licenza!” Rome Italy
• April 2016 Technical report “RPAS Training needs” for SESAR Drones Outlook Study. Brussel Belgium
• 2015-2016 Teaching RPAS theoretical knowledge at Carlo Grassi Aeronautical Technical and Vocational High School. Turin Italy
• November 2015 Lecture: at ILO United Nation: “The future of drones, professional opportunities” Turin Italy
• September 2015 Rules and regulation framework study. OPGC University France. RPAS and Vulcan ash cloud exploration for vaac & ashtam. Stromboli Italy.
• June 2015 Lecture: “Education a key for safety” at RPAS2015 UVS international Brussel Belgium..
• June 2015 Mandated by FIAPR (Federazione Italiana APR) represent Italian RPAS community at UVS International RPAS2015. Brussel Belgium.
• May 2015 Lecture: “Droni, un futuro mondiale” Turin Italy.
• January 2015 Lecture: “Art and Drones”. Turin Italy
• October 2014 Lecture: Presentation result of Sapritalia’s research “Relation between knowledge and safety” at the second JARUS Harmonisation workshop. Bern Switzerland.
• 2014-2016 Teaching in Sapritalia’s RPAS theoretical training organization. Turin Italy
• 30/10/2014 obtain Italian NAA (ENAC) approval for Sapritalia’s RPAS Training organisation (ENAC.APR.OA.3399) Turin Italy.
• October 2014 Lecture: “La storia dei droni e della regolamentazione aeronautica” at dronitaly Expo Milano Italy
• May 2014 Lecture: Droni, tecnologie e servizi. L’Italia e i Paesi dell’area UE alle prese con il boom degli UAV “The draft of European RPAS regulation and the JARUS” at RomaDrone Expo2014. Rome Italy.
• February 2014 Lecture: “How to train a pilot” at Modena University. Modena Italy.
• July 2013 Founder and president of the no profit organisation Sapritalia.
• July 2010 Coordinator for the SPYZ00 drone project. Airframe design & test flight.
• May 2010 Appointed as ground instructor at “Fly to Fly”. Turin Italy
• 2009-2016 Teacher for laboratories, meteorology and navigation at the Charles Lindbergh Academy. Rivoli Turin Italy.
• 2008-2009 Flight dispatcher and weather analyser at West Air Luxembourg company. Luxembourg.
• 2005-2007 Teacher in Aeronautical Vocational high school, Charles Lindbergh Academy. Turin Italy
o Navigation from basic level to A.T.P.L.
o Meteorology: From fundamental to pilot specific level.
o Large culture in aeronautical generalities.
• 1997- 2004 Technical management for stage performances and “festivals”
o Toulouse and European tour.
• 1985- 1996 Professional contemporary dancer. France, Germany, Indonesia...