- HOME AUTOMATION
- YOUNG MAKERS (< 18)
- FASHION & WEARABLES
- INTERNET OF THINGS
- KIDS & EDUCATION
- OPEN SOURCE
- RECYCLING & UPCYCLING
- ENERGY & SUSTAINABILITY
- MUSIC & SOUND
- ARTISANS & NEW CRAFT
- 3D PRINTING
- FOOD & AGRICULTURE
- WELLNESS & HEALTHCARE
- 3D SCANNING
- CULTURAL HERITAGE
- STEAM PUNK
A comprehensive spatial data infrastructure has been developed. It is composed by: a central Geo Database for data storage and management; a GIS engine; a web application for viewing, querying and performing analysis. The interoperability of this system is guaranteed because all its components are based on the Open Data approach and open source services and follow the INSPIRE, OGC (Open Geospatial Consortium) directives and standards.
Through General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) technology, the sensor transmits geolocated measured data to the server connected to the applications and web server allowing to visualize real time observations on a web browser.
Vagnoli, Carolina, CNR IBIMET, Italy Rocchi, Leandro, CNR IBIMET, Italy De Filippis Tiziana, CNR IBIMET, Italy Gualtieri Giovanni, CNR IBIMET, Italy Gioli Beniamino, CNR IBIMET, Italy Matese Alessandro, CNR IBIMET, Italy Rossini Graziella, CNR IBIMET, Ita
Degree in industrial robotics and automation at University of Florence, Faculty of Engineering, in 1993.
Fellowship at Georgofili Academy in Florence (1993).
Specialized in design and development of devices and sensors for environmental monitoring, weather staions and micrometeorological investigation.
Involved in scientific research projects of CNR and University.
Winner of a public selection in 2000 for Technical engineer at Institute of Biometeorology of CNR.
Since 2000 he is involved in national and international research projects, increasingly specializing in environmental monitoring techniques and collaborating with various foreign Universities (Illinois University, London University, National Phisycal Laboratory in New Dely, Australian Hobart University, Fort Collins University, USA, etc..). He is involved in the development and operational management of the aircraft SKY-ARROW ERA (Environmental Research Aircraft), and (in 2009) he created the Urban Climate Laboratory at Historical Observatory in Florence “Osservatorio Ximeniano”, specialized in techniques for the study of climate and urban metabolism.
Specialized in development and management of FACE facility (Free Air CO2 Experiment) since 1998. Manager of several experimental sites in Italy, Europe, USA and Australia.
• Responsible for the "Urban Climate Laboratory";
• Responsible for managing large systems of the aircraft SKY-ARROW 650 TCN ERA (Environmental Research Aircraft) and all the equipment installed there;
• Responsible for the operational management of the Ibimet CNR weather stations network;
• Head of the Biomass Experimental Boiler to study performance of combustion for the thermal efficiency of plant biomass;
• Responsible of experimental field for studying the influence of climate change on Mediterranean ecosystems at Allumiere MIND (Roma);
• Responsible for financial management of European projects AGER, NitroEurope, BRIDGE, CarboAfrica, CARBOEXTREME, IMECC, OOMPH, and national projects AGENA, CARBOITALY, PRIN, BIOMASS;
• Responsible for the development and implementation of FACE technology (Free Air CO2 Enrichment) and its application in national and international projects (USA, Australia, India, UK, France)
• Responsible for fleet management and mobile laboratories of Ibimet.