- 3D PRINTING
- HOME AUTOMATION
- INTERNET OF THINGS
- KIDS & EDUCATION
- RECYCLING & UPCYCLING
- YOUNG MAKERS (< 18)
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- OPEN SOURCE
- NEW MANUFACTURING
- WELLNESS & HEALTHCARE
- ENERGY & SUSTAINABILITY
- FOOD & AGRICULTURE
- 3D SCANNING
- CULTURAL HERITAGE
- MUSIC & SOUND
- ARTISANS & NEW CRAFT
- FASHION & WEARABLES
- STEAM PUNK
Easy easy recycling.
Citizens are assigned a personal code, also reported on special adhesive labels, differently colored according to the type of waste.
By putting the right label on a common bag you will have a correct differentiation and you will receive discounts on your bill.
uno@uno can also be applied using old street bins, without any new investment and without new costs, freeing citizens from annoying weekly calendars.
In municipalities, one @ one the waste management spending decreases, both for the administration and for those of families.
With a uno@uno the percentage of RD leaps to quotas in line with the regulations already in the first month of application and all the waste is "clean", completely free of residues, with a considerable saving for re-use consortia on processing costs and cleaning that we have assumed a saving of about a billion.
• Increase the percentage of separate waste collection
• Reduce service costs to reduce Tari to citizens
• Eliminate the annoyance of door-to-door citizens
• Activation of punctual tariff uno@uno.
The families therefore:
• are not forced to buy or use special bags
• they are not obliged to comply with complicated booking calendars
• can give the waste, differentiated according to a simple procedure, as they produce it.
The uno @ uno system, with its bag-by-bag monitoring, is a rewarding method that is able to distinguish the virtuous citizen from what is not.
IMPRENDITORE , SUSTAINABILITY MANAGER, REGISTA TV, EDITORE, INNOVATORE, COMUNICATORE, PROJECT MANAGER
Cellulare + 39 392 7272043