- 3D PRINTING
- HOME AUTOMATION
- INTERNET OF THINGS
- KIDS & EDUCATION
- RECYCLING & UPCYCLING
- YOUNG MAKERS (< 18)
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- OPEN SOURCE
- NEW MANUFACTURING
- WELLNESS & HEALTHCARE
- ENERGY & SUSTAINABILITY
- FOOD & AGRICULTURE
- 3D SCANNING
- CULTURAL HERITAGE
- MUSIC & SOUND
- ARTISANS & NEW CRAFT
- FASHION & WEARABLES
- STEAM PUNK
Boox ITS 4.0
Since 1953, vending machines continue to function in the same way.
Boox offers an advantageous experience for both users and sellers
How does boox work?
• Download the BOX app on your smartphone
• Release the door with a QR code
• Choose the product
• Pay by closing the door
This method is already active in China in some smart distributors.
The ITS Foundation Steve Jobs with Paradigma company succeeded in a few months to develop a working prototype.
The automatic vending machines installed in 2018 in Italy are 805,431 with a turnover of more than 1.8 billion euros
Il progetto è stato realizzato da un team distudenti e docenti della Fondazione ITS Steve Jobs in collaborazione con Paradigma soc. coop con sede a Catania
Its aims are the following ones:
• to disseminate technical and scientific culture
• to support measures for economic development and active job policy
• to foster the integration among education, training and labour systems
• to provide people, young people, with a wide range of training opportunities in qualifying and upgrading their own skills and abilities according to labour market demands or individual expectations.
It is a team born in 2014 that imagines and develops digital solutions for companies.
Through different skills and backgrounds he designs services and products for customers following Agile methodologies.