Giuseppe Massaria, Antonio Idà
ALAN-1 is a robot of the "Rover" category, which integrates several advanced functions:
• Streaming camera
• Facial recognition
• Tracing objects in the space around them
• Function follow line in a path
• Through the infrared sensors, the robot is able to move on a surface without falling, detecting the lack thereof.
• Function prevents obstacles by ultrasonic sensor
• Movement in automatic mode
• Movement in manual mode through GUI (custom) graphical interface
• Battery level measurement using the ADC module.
• Voice functions with mini speaker
• 20x4 LCD display
• Custom GUI (graphical interface)
• Multi thread system
• Wireless charging base (built specifically for the robot)