- OPEN SOURCE
- WELLNESS & HEALTHCARE
- KIDS & EDUCATION
- RECYCLING & UPCYCLING
- ENERGY & SUSTAINABILITY
- 3D PRINTING
- HOME AUTOMATION
- INTERNET OF THINGS
- YOUNG MAKERS (< 18)
- FASHION & WEARABLES
- ARTISANS & NEW CRAFT
- CULTURAL HERITAGE
- MUSIC & SOUND
- STEAM PUNK
- 3D SCANNING
- NEW MANUFACTURING
- FOOD & AGRICULTURE
MAKERbuino - a DIY game console
It's retro, portable, Arduino-powered, open source, educational, fun, and was successfully funded on Kickstarter in April 2017.
MAKERbuinoâ€™s price equals the price of an average newly released game console video game. The idea is: instead of buying your kid, a nephew, a sibling or a friend a video game, you can buy him/her a MAKERbuino for the same price and motivate him/her to learn something new and enter the wonderful world of DIY electronics.
Albert GajÅ¡ak, Emil GajÅ¡ak, Zoran GajÅ¡ak, Domagoj Å tiviÄ‡, Bruno MasteliÄ‡ iviÄ‡ (the MAKERbuino team)
- Albert GajÅ¡ak is an 18-year-old entrepreneur from Karlovac, Croatia.
After his project (MAKERbuino - a DIY game console) was successfully funded on Kickstarter, he decided to drop out of college, start his own company and focus on developing innovative DIY products for makers.
- Zoran GajÅ¡ak is the father of Emil and Albert GajÅ¡ak. He is a mechanical engineer and a high-school teacher from Croatia.
- Emil GajÅ¡ak is a 15-year-old high-school student from Croatia. He's "into making" from a very young age and was Albert's helping hand in making MAKERbuino's Kickstarter campaign possible.
- Domagoj Å tiviÄ‡ is a 20-year-old maker from Croatia and a part of MAKERbuino's core team since the beginning of the MAKERbuino's kickstarter campaign.
- Bruno MasteliÄ‡ IviÄ‡ is an 18-year-old maker and high-school student from Croatia. He's the main camera and videography guy in the MAKERbuino team.