BUILD THE FUTURE WITH US: BECOME A PARTNER OF MAKER FAIRE ROME!
Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition is the event where you can experience first-hand the digital revolution that is changing the way we produce and live.
It is the stage for companies and innovators to show how the challenges of the new markets can be tackled with the new digital culture. It is an event that spells out in simple terms the future that awaits us and allows us to explore what is already here.
Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition is the most important European event dedicated to innovation, and is a great opportunity for companies, researchers, organisations and institutions to promote their product or service, or their projects, and meet with prospects and an interested and qualified public.
It is an event that unites science, technology, entertainment and business in a unique format which combines physical and virtual experiences to create real business opportunities. It is an occasion where innovation is within everyone’s reach, thanks to true experiential paths in which attendees play an integral and active role. Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition is an opportunity to learn, have fun and do business.
Enterprise 4.0, IoT, Electronics and Digital Manufacturing, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data, Robotics, Aerospace, Automation and Home Automation Systems, Circular Economy, Agriculture 4.0, Intelligent Mobility, Drones, Augmented and Virtual Reality, Health, Wellness and Sport, STEM Education, Art, Technology applied in all fields: these are the main themes of an event proposed for 2020 with a new, hybrid formula which combines physical and virtual attendance through a full schedule of conferences, talks, workshops, performances, events and training 4.0.
Why become a Partner?
- To develop your business and meet industry experts.
- To promote your image and ensure your projects get maximum exposure, entering into a virtuous communication process.
- To meet a large audience of industry experts, entrepreneurs, professionals, students and enthusiasts.
- To allow your brand to be perceived as new and original.
- To begin a long-term dialogue with an international movement – the makers – which is present in 120 countries.
- To increase brand awareness with the target audience.
- To participate in the development of the innovative ideas and contents of the fourth industrial revolution.
This year’s Maker Faire Rome will have a new hybrid format, both digital and physical.
We are planning a unique, widespread, multichannel, physical and virtual event that offers exclusive attendance to all our Partners.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CONTACT US BY FILLING IN THE FORM BELOW: