DISCOVER, INNOVATE, MAKE: BECOME A PARTNER OF MAKER FAIRE ROME!
Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition is the event where you can experience first-hand the digital revolution that is changing the way we produce and live.
It is the stage for companies and innovators to show how the challenges of the new markets can be tackled with the new digital culture. It is an event that spells out in simple terms the future that awaits us and allows us to explore what is already here.
Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition is the most important European event dedicated to innovation, and is a great opportunity for companies, researchers, organisations and institutions to promote their product or service, or their projects, and meet with prospects and an interested and qualified public.
It is an event that unites science, technology, entertainment and business in a unique format which combines physical and virtual experiences to create real business opportunities. It is an occasion where innovation is within everyone’s reach, thanks to true experiential paths in which attendees play an integral and active role. Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition is an opportunity to learn, have fun and do business.
Enterprise 4.0, IoT, Electronics and Digital Manufacturing, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data, Robotics, Aerospace, Automation and Home Automation Systems, Circular Economy, Agriculture 4.0, Intelligent Mobility, Drones, Augmented and Virtual Reality, Health, Wellness and Sport, STEM Education, Art, Technology applied in all fields: these are the main themes of an event proposed with a new, hybrid formula which combines physical and virtual attendance through a full schedule of conferences, talks, workshops, performances, events and training 4.0.
Watch the video of the latest edition
figures of the 2021 edition
Event in attendance
- 21 thousand visitors on the days of the event, maximum capacity allowed in compliance with anti-pandemic regulations
- 238 exhibition spaces present at the Gazometro (stands and set up areas, including 20 international)
Main Channel (live from the event website)
- 24 hours of live broadcast on the Main channel
- Over 90 connections between Italy and abroad, live from the places of innovation
- 142 national and international guests who alternated on stage
MFR website (12 September – 12 October)
- 44,206 users
- 69,576 sessions
- 183,982 page views
- 340 virtual stands
- 12,308 pages viewed during the three days of the event
MAKER LEARN FESTIVAL
- 64 between webinars, talks and WS
- 130 speaker
- 3,449 unique spectators
- 4,653 total users
- Over 1,400 articles published in print and online both in national and local newspapers (among the national ones Repubblica, Corriere della Sera, Il Messaggero, Sole24 Ore, Stampa, Quotidiano Nazionale, Il Foglio, Libero, Il Giornale, Avvenire, etc …)
- Over 70 radio / TV services (including the main Rai newspapers with two passages on TG1 as well as services on TG5, SkyTg24, TgCom Mediaset, La7- L’Aria che Tira, Radio Rai, Rtl 102.5, Rds and Radio Italia)
WHY BECOME A PARTNER?
- To develop your business and meet industry experts.
- To promote your image and ensure your projects get maximum exposure, entering into a virtuous communication process.
- To meet a large audience of industry experts, entrepreneurs, professionals, students and enthusiasts.
- To allow your brand to be perceived as new and original.
- To begin a long-term dialogue with an international movement – the makers – which is present in 120 countries.
- To increase brand awareness with the target audience.
- To participate in the development of the innovative ideas and contents of the fourth industrial revolution.
MFR offers numerous partnership modalities articulated on different levels of presence. Each package includes an exhibition space or a dedicated formula of visibility, physical or digital; the ability to organize light talks, seminars, webinars, events, contests dedicated to their products or services, and adequate communication of the brand, image and corporate content.
>>> For all the detailed information read the CALL FOR PARTNER