DISCOVER, INNOVATE, MAKE:
BECOME A PARTNER OF MAKER FAIRE ROME!
Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition is the event where you can experience first-hand the technology revolution that is changing the way we produce and live.
It is an event that facilitates and narrates innovation, connecting people and ideas through an innovative platform and dedicated digital paths.
Every year the most interesting companies on the national and international innovation scene choose Maker Faire Rome. Join them.
Enterprise 4.0, IoT, Electronics and Digital Manufacturing, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data, Robotics, Aerospace, Automation and Home Automation Systems, Circular Economy, Agriculture 4.0, Intelligent Mobility, Drones, Augmented and Virtual Reality, Health, Wellness and Sport, STEM Education, Art, technology applied in all fields: these are the main themes of an event that will also combine physical and virtual presence in 2023.
figures of the 2022 edition
Event in attendance
- 45 thousand visitors on the days of the event
- 333 exhibition spaces present at the Gazometro
Main Channel (live from the event website)
- 32 hours of live broadcast on the Main channel
- 128 national and international guests who alternated on stage
- 514 accredited journalists (of which 14 from foreign newspapers)
- 1,726 articles in the period, including: Messaggero, Repubblica, Artribune, Ansa, Askanews, Il Sole 24 Ore, Corriere della Sera, Avvenire, Il Giornale, La Stampa, Libero, Il Fatto Quotidiano, etc.
- 70 TV / radio services, including:
– TG1 live edition at 20.00, TG2, TG3, TGR, TG5, Studio Aperto evening edition, SkyTG24 live, TGCom, Mediaset, La7;
– Radio Rai (1, 2, 3), RTL 102.5, Rds, Radio Italia, Radio DeeJay, Radio New Sound Level and other local radios.
WHY BECOME A PARTNER?
- To develop your business and meet industry experts.
- To promote your image and ensure your projects get maximum exposure, entering into a virtuous communication process.
- To meet a large audience of industry experts, entrepreneurs, professionals, students and enthusiasts.
- To allow your brand to be perceived as new and original.
- To begin a long-term dialogue with an international movement – the makers – which is present in 120 countries.
- To increase brand awareness with the target audience.
- To participate in the development of the innovative ideas and contents of the fourth industrial revolution.
MFR offers numerous partnership modalities articulated on different levels of presence. Each package includes an exhibition space or a dedicated formula of visibility, physical or digital; the ability to organize light talks, seminars, webinars, events, contests dedicated to their products or services, and adequate communication of the brand, image and corporate content.