THE CALL FOR UNIVERSITIES AND RESEARCH INSTITUTES OFFICIALLY CLOSED ON JUNE 15ST BUT
YOU CAN STILL SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT!
It will be automatically added to our waiting list.
If it will be deemed of interest and if we have the opportunity to host more exhibitors, we will give you the chance to participate to Maker Faire Rome 2023!
Take part in the 11st edition of Maker Faire Rome, the event that facilitates and talks about innovation, bringing people and ideas together through a physical and virtual ecosystem to connect innovation enthusiasts and involve them with learning paths, training, co-planning and match-making.
Maker Faire Rome is the ideal settings where knowledge, skills and experience come together to give shape to real projects.
Since inception ten years ago, Maker Faire Rome has turned the spotlight on excellence in technology and innovation, involving projects from state universities and public research institutes, both domestic and international.
The Exhibition Event will take place from 20 to 22 October 2023 at Fiera di Roma.
Conferences, workshops, webinars and other training and information events will be held mainly digitally – also on dates other than those scheduled for the event – since Maker Faire Rome is preceded and followed by a series of events and initiatives that span beyond the three-day event.
Call for Universities & Research Institutes 2023 aims to promote innovation through the diffusion of digital culture and the development of individual and collective entrepreneurship, rewarding the projects that are deemed most worthy.
Public, Italian and international Universities and Research Institutes whose projects are selected will have access to a physical space within #MFR2023, and will be able to:
- present your project: a space will be providedso as to allow curious onlookers and interested visitors to enquire about and enjoy your project.The bare area , the set-up of which is the responsibility of the exhibitor, will be provided free of charge while the pre-fitted 8 m2 stand costs 400.00 euros;
- perform activities (presentations to the public): a physical and/or virtual space will be provided, , where presentations on topics related to event themes can be held, experiences shared, and practical demonstrations (workshops) performed.
- perform in public (performance): a physical and/or virtual space or a physical and/or virtual stage will be provided, , so that you can deliver your own creative, technological, robotic or musical performance. Performances can also take place as webinars to facilitate the enjoyment and dissemination among the public.
Call for Universities and Research Institutes is open to state universities and public research institutes.
Do you already have a brilliant project in mind?
The following criteria will be used in the evaluation of submitted projects:
- Participants must present a working prototype;
- Submitted project must meet the requirements of creativity and originality.
- Projects that actively involve visitors and that show not only the result but also the process of conception and realisation will be preferred.
- The project will also be evaluated on its novelty compared to what may have already been presented in previous editions of the Event.
- As regards the part of the Event that will be held on site, the projects will also be assessed in light of the technical and logistical requirements and security risks.
Other opportunities represented by the Call for Universities & Research Institutes
The presented with the Call for Universities & Research Institutes will participate in Contest promoted by partners and organizers.
>>> THE CALL IS CLOSED BUT YOU CAN STILL SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT FOR THE WAITING LIST!
For more info: email@example.com
Do you want to help us promote the 11st edition of Maker Faire Rome 2023? Here’s what you can do!
- Keep a social media log of your adventure with photos and videos on your profiles; we will share them with our audience on all Maker Faire Rome channels. Always use the hashtags #MFR2023 and #MakerFaireRome
- Download the images you find on this page and use them on your social media channels, on your website and with your digital communication systems