Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition, the event that takes you into the future, returns from 10 to 13 December.
Do you want an overview?
Maker Faire Rome, in Europe, is now an essential event for those who are passionate about technology and innovation, digital artisans, schools, universities, educators, research centres, artists, students, businesses, curious and passionate people of all ages who are ready to leap into the future!
#MFR2020 is a blended event!
Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition 2020 will happen from 10 to 13 December and will be blended, a mix of physical and digital events: Onsite, Online, Onlife!
A small overview for you
Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition 2020 has, in fact, a new format that prioritises the use of digital sessions, through online platforms and channels.
“Physical” events, therefore, designed ad hoc to bring together the public, businesses, makers, innovators, startups, offering everyone an engaging and memorable user experience.
Rome is, therefore, the hub of the event and is strengthening the provision of training content for professionals and the general public.
The international dimension also makes use of contributions from fablab & makerspace, universities, research centres of excellence, cultural academies and institutes, innovation hubs, accelerators, companies and institutions from Europe and all over the world.
Main topics overview
Robotics and artificial intelligence, AR and VR, IoT, digital manufacturing, self-production, space exploration, food-tech, agri-tech, urban-tech and green building, art, music, mobility, health, circular economy, sustainability, environment and climate change, innovation and training technologies and much more.
Why Attend Overview
- Hear from those at the forefront of the global effort and discover new opportunities for cross-border and cross-sectoral collaboration
- Shape the evolving dialogue on sustainability and share ideas with decision-makers and innovators
- Learn how we can scale up action
- Explore how businesses can seize opportunities for collaborative advantage and work together to create new standards
- Ask how large corporations can work with startups to scale up initiatives: who are the game-changers driving innovation?
- Take a detailed look at what’s next in any field: what progress has been made? What more needs to be done?
- Network with business leaders, policymakers, investors and representatives from civil society and academia, addressing the key issues through a series of panel conversations, interactive roundtables, interviews and more.