- STEAM PUNK
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- VIRTUAL REALITY
- NEW MANUFACTURING
- RECYCLING & UPCYCLING
- ARTISANS & NEW CRAFT
- FASHION & WEARABLES
- PRODUCT DESIGN
- HOME AUTOMATION
- INTERNET OF THINGS
- WELLNESS & HEALTHCARE
- INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
- OPEN SOURCE
- 3D PRINTING
- ENERGY & SUSTAINABILITY
- YOUNG MAKERS (< 18)
- FOOD & AGRICULTURE
- CIRCULAR ECONOMY
- 3D SCANNING
- KIDS & EDUCATION
- CULTURAL HERITAGE
- MUSIC & SOUND
RETE ITALIANA E-MOBILITY per LA SOSTENIBILITà AMBIENTALE
The Italian e-mobility network, “Network of schools for sustainable mobility in teaching”, currently consists of 44 upper secondary schools in 14 regions of Italy.
The Network has given itself the following inspiring principles:
- Environmental sustainability and the transition to electricity;
- High-level training of trainers;
- Student training aimed at creating a culture of environmental sustainability towards energy issues;
- Enhance communication and collaboration with companies in the sustainable mobility chain and the world of energy, its generation and distribution;
- Promote educational actions for the community, organizing conventions, conferences and exhibition events.
The Network was born on 21 October 2020, has collaborated with ANPAL Servizi, the National Agency for Active Labor Policies since its foundation; thanks to it it has triggered contacts in many Italian regions.
The Network has initiated training courses at a national level aimed at students of the fourth and fifth grades to obtain the certificate of attendance of the "TECHNICIAN for the DESIGN, MANAGEMENT and MAINTENANCE of ELECTRIC VEHICLES and CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE".
The exhibited projects are carried out by various schools of the Network.